Installing Quality Concrete Walkways In Greater Vancouver
Westview Concrete specializes in many different forms of concrete work. Out with the old and in with the new! Driveways, pathways, patios you name it, if we can remove it we can install it. Our team is capable of designing many different styles and types of concrete from stamped of various patterns, to smooth finish as well as exposed aggregate.
WestView Landscape Services. Is a full service concrete contractor located in Langley, BC. We specialize in the maintenance, preparation and installation of concrete Drive ways and patios throughout Langley and the lower mainland.
Our Concrete Services
- Architectural concrete
- Retaining Walls
- Modular block walls
Why use WestView Concrete Services for your new concrete installation and maintenance?
We understand that you have many concrete contractors to choose from throughout Langley and the lower mainland. We just want you to know that when you choose WestView Concrete Services you are partnering with a locally owned business that has more than 10 years’ experience keeping Langley properties looking their best.
You can expect to hold us to the highest standard, as we strive to be the most knowledgeable, reliable concrete services company caring about your properties appearance and our local reputation.
Our concrete installation Process
- We start with our initial consultation
- We determine the design and layout of your new concrete
- We determine the square footage of concrete and thickness you will need
- We present you with options and samples of various varieties of concretes and colours of your choosing
- We provide you with a written estimate for the work
- We’ll start the project on the specified start date, and complete your project with the materials of your choosing
- The final result will be a stunning new concrete surface that you and your family can enjoy for years to come
The pricing of concrete installation varies heavily depending on the following factors, the removal of existing materials, the grading of your property, the square footage of your new concrete surface and the type and finish of concrete you decide to go with can all affect the price of your concrete project.
We can then organize a time for one of our specialists to visit your property and answer any questions you might have about your new concrete installation process, from there we can gather information to help us provide you with an estimate for your project.